Sunday, August 10, 2008

 

I found another 2 minute  video ( am substituting this one for photos ) in my memory box/time machine, an old DVD camcorder.

I took this video from the second floor of our house in Asingan. It shows the left side of the churchyard where this mini mall was erected a few years back. When I took this video, the Rodriguez grocery branch was the most progressive store together with the Law Office of Atty. Viray..

The set up  would make the ground floor of our house conducive for a an office or grocery store too, but it needs someone to be there fulltime in person to mind the store if this should happen. Besides it would need lots of money too. And  five of us siblings are already in the Senior age group...:)

Anyway, the video clip pans from the left ( the Monyang rice mill might be partly seen ) until the Rodriguez grocery. I visit this store everyday while I was there being a rabid snack person myself. They carry most of the snacks items that I find in the Convenience store found across my house here at 19 Dixon street. So somehow I felt at home while I was there. 

My grandaughter Emma would love to stay in Asingan. All she would say is "Can we go across the street?" and we would be there in a flash, no traffic to reckon with ..

Then there is this clip about some pigs, chickens, more pigs and the pet dog that keeps an eye on the premises. Yes, the dog barks too and sometimes even late at night when everybody is already sound asleep.

Nice doggie---#

No comments: