Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Visit at the EX

One of the items in my list of "things to buy at the EX " is a slingshot. So upon arrival, I went to the Thailand booth and looked for one. I got 3 slingshots for  6$. Individually, they cost 3$..I never used them yet because I never saw Sammy the Squirrel show up yet..But the slingshot is there on the deck, waiting, waiting for his black bushy butt to show up..

There were a number of other items - big and small , cheap and expensive - to buy here in the Exhibition.. And it will end on Labour day..

So if you happen to be in Toronto this time,  drop in and check what the  CNE has to offer..You will be glad you did!---#

The following video clip shows a part of the Thailand booth..They are selling noisemakers..Rub a stick against the spine of this wooden lizard and it gives a semblance of a croaking frog.  Good for New Year's festivity or for playing in a Latino band...:)

 

No comments: